oh me of little faith.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Dumser's Hell

I'm sure no one enjoys their job all the time. But, I enjoy mine none of the time. Last night was a particuarly sucky night, too. Heat waves tend to draw people in to the air conditioning. You would think that finally being able to have that bit of relief from the 100 degree hell would make you somewhat happy, but... no. It was busy from 5 straight through to 11. That left 30 minutes before and one hour afterwards to gain and regain my sanity. Phew... it was a wreck, I was a wreck. Alright, that's all I'm going to complain about even though there is much more I could ramble about.

OH, and note to everyone. One dollar is never acceptable as a tip. And don't yell at your waitress because of anything that's happening with the food, it is not her fault.

"Thank you. Have a great night." :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home