oh me of little faith.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Girl's Night

Tonight I was honored with the presence of one Joy and her sister Sarah for a lovely sushi dinner. And lovely it was. Sushi, three different coffee drinks, and endless rambling about men and former suitemates. Ahhhhh, that is the life for me. I am pretty happy I actually have some cool friends at church. And to think it all started with Joy being her outgoing self at the Guatemala meeting. I really am thankful that God sent me some independent, Godly women to hang out with. Godly women who aren't afraid to say, hey, I don't have to be a housewife to be a good Christian woman. Ok, Ok. Enough with my meaningless ramblings.

MacBook take three. Finally works.

2 Comments:

Blogger joy said...

Aww! Warm fuzzies! I'm just now reading your blog (call me slow, I know...) and thanks for the nice comments! Just so you know, we had a blast, too.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Porkchop said...

darling!

i had no idea you had a blog... i have to say, spending time with you was fantastical.

i hope you're doing well.

sarah

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home