oh me of little faith.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Been too long.

Wow, I just realized that I haven't posted since I've been back at Lee. Probably because I'm so incredibly important and can't find time to write in between all those dates I've been going on. (too much sarcasm for my own good)

Alright, another Top 5...

Top 5 things I've done since I've been back:

5. Been to two extremely disappointing dance parties.
4. Drank more coffee than one should consume, ever. (When's the extravaganza going down?)
3. Eaten at Taco Bell at two a.m.
2. Met tons of awesome people, and gotten closer to the one's I love!
1. Saw Snakes on a Plane. (It's in the cheap theater now!!!!)

I know they'll probably never read this, but Lauren, Becca, and Katie. Sticky Fingers was the best idea ever.

Well, I should probably get back to reading for my classes. Or go get some coffee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home