oh me of little faith.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

autumn.

What is it about Fall and love? Seriously. Does everyone have to fall in love all at the same time?! Makes us singles very very sick to our stomachs. I'd just like a date with someone, someone random.

I envy these girls who have awesome bad date stories that they can laugh about and bring up with their girlfriends over a cup of coffee.

My best friend, Lauren recently ran off to Portland for a romantic weekend with her soon-to-be fiancee. I can't believe I'm actually going to be in a wedding in the near future. Love letters. Vintage Engagement Rings. The ohso romantic idea of moving across the country for the one you love. I just think it's something about the air. It's cold, so are we.

Maybe we just need a warm body to keep us safe from the cold winds and when Spring comes around... we drop their ass. Well... that's what seems to happen. Ick. I'll take my singleness, it would just be a lot more fun to date, not date for any seriousness, but just to have great great great stories to write here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home